I have a ton of resolutions for 2009. Many of them are things I’ve mentioned that I’d like to do over the past few months; it was nice to write them all down in once place. All (or most) fall into one of three categories: family, nutrition/health and, of course, knitting.
Not surprisingly, I have several knitting related goals for this year.
– Knit original designs six days a week; leaving a day “off” for other designers patterns. (Socks don’t count.) Make my patterns available to YOU by submitting them to print magazines, online mags, or self publishing.
– Finish Level I of the Master Knitter Program and get started on Level II.
– Have a pattern published in Interweave.
– Knit or otherwise make most gifts. Don’t procrastinate!
– Knit one pair of socks per month.
– Finish transitioning to Continental knitting.
– Improve sewing/crochet skills. (Not really knitting, but still crafty.)
– Tutorial Tuesdays EVERY Tuesday, possibly even with PDF downloads.
. . . and about fifty other things.